Turning passion into profession.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Reasons For My Absence, A Few Facts, and A Blog Award, OH MY!

Hello bloggies!

Firstly, let me apologize for being a little MIA for the past week and a bit. I have had a few personal and professional things happen to me that forced me to put the blog on the back-burner for a little while. My grandma, who I live with, had her knee replaced two weeks ago so I've been busy helping out and looking after the house. Also late one night I had an epiphany about my MS (hurrah, woo-hoo, and other sarcastic celebration noises) that has had me basically re-working almost the entire thing from third-person to first-person, which has been both a rewarding and taxing experience for me. But alas I have returned and The Write Thrill shall return to its regular unscheduledness!

Now, on to more pressing matters. I was given the...


Yay! The lovely SC_Author bestowed this wonderful award upon me, and I am very grateful. Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. List the rules.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate ten people for the award. And notify them that you've given them an award.

Since I've already done steps one and two, on to step three!

Seven random facts about yours truly:

one. I've been the the midnight showing of every single Twilight movie and I'm totally not ashamed.

two. I am obsessed with nail polish. I have a legitimate problem. It is scary. I just bought a bottle of nail polish today that cost $10. TEN DOLLARS. For color you put on the dead, harden cells protruding from your fingers! Obviously still in denial over this problem.

three. My uncle is a published author. * gratuitous pimp slot* He writes the Jake Morgan mystery series, and his first book Raw Deal can be found on Amazon here!

four. I love television. Yes, I know, that really isn't an unknown fact about me, but the extent to which I love television probably is. I realllyyyyy love television. Like, I spend more money on dvd boxsets than I do on food kind of love. 

five. Related to number four, the television shows that I worship at the alter of are as follows: The X-Files, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, and Fringe.

six. I collect shot glasses. Whenever I travel anywhere, I always have to buy a shot glass and bring it home for my collection. Currently I have ones from Las Vegas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, New York City, Tortuga, Bahamas, St. Thomas, and Myrtle Beach.

seven. I am a master in the art of hair braiding.

eight. If I was a superhero, my name would be Captain Impulsive. I honestly have to be the most impulsive person in the entire world. Example: I have changed my idea on what I want to do with my life about 776504 times, the latest idea being becoming a Top Chef, which led me to getting and quitting a job in a kitchen within a month.

nine. I have a version of mysophobia, which causes me to have an extreme fear of other peoples' dirty utensils and dishes. 

ten. I am addicted to coke. The pop, not the drug silly!

And there you have it! Ten things that you never really needed/wanted to know about me. Now for the nominating!

I don't have very many blog friends *sob*, so most of these people I'll be re-nominating, but they deserve it cause they are awesome :).

Utsav & Brighton, E.B. Black, Kendra, Kela McClelland , Roni Loren, Caterina Torres, Krysten Hill, and I think that is all I can think of right now, ah! Please check out all these wonderful people and their blogs, you will not regret it!   

2 comments:

  1. Yay! But you posted 3 facts too many ;) Don't worry, I liked the facts, hehe! I went to the last 3 midnight shows for the HP movies, but not Twilight. Sigh. Twilight.

    Heheh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I completely forgot it was only supposed to be seven, LOL. Apparently I just like talking about myself.

      Delete

Pages - Menu

© The Write Thrill, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena